Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Yea! I just won the weekend fun outfit!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The auction didn't come with shoes, but oh well. Does anyone have this outfit? How is it?

    Would you mind posting pics if you have some!?

    Here is the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

    Jessica

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats! I have this outfit and I love it! Sorry, I don't have pics though. It looks super cute on Lissie (should she dare be so bold as to wear breeches!).

    Maybe you could get the shoes as a replacement part from CS. Wouldn't hurt to try. [img]smile.gif[/img] Enjoy your new outfit!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I was just looking at this auction too (just looking [img]wink.gif[/img] ). I don't have it but have heard plenty of great reviews on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •